Hey y’all, I know I don’t have any little kids, but I do have tons of little nieces and nephews. And they LOVE toys. Well, my kids love toys too but their toys involve motor vehicles, computers and thousands of dollars, but that’s a whine for another day. I’ll bet your kiddos love toys. Of course they do. But they question I have for you is this:
Do they like Monster High?
I don’t really know what that is, to be honest, but my nieces (there’s about 100 of them and I’m not even in a polygamist cult just a prolific Jewish family) tell me that it’s the shizzle.
It looks pretty good on the scale of adorable family friendly cartoons (all I get to see are not-family friendly cartoons these days). And they’ve just released all-new movie adventure, Monster High Freaky Fusion. But if you’re reading this, I’m sure you already knew that.
My nieces are a tiny bit jealous about this contest I’m about to tell you about, but as I keep telling them, I have to save some of the good stuff for the readers. I’m a woman of the people, after all.
The Contest: Mattel has given me a special Monster High Freaky Fusion prize pack valued at almost $150.00 to give out to you (and not my nieces).
The Prize Pack includes:
- Two dolls from the Monster High Freaky Fusion “Fusions” Doll Assortment (CCB25) – MSRP $29.99
- Lagoonafire – a mix of Lagoona Blue and Jinafire Long
- Dracubecca – a fusion of Draculaura and Robecca Steam
- Clawvenus – a blend of Clawdeen Wolf and Venus McFlytrap
- Cleolie – a combination of Cleo de Nile and Toralei
- Neighthan Rot – a unicorn-zombie boy
Enter here to win! And thanks for visiting. Come back again!