Yesterday, I overshared a bunch of crap about myself. Since I like round numbers (don’t tell me 50 is a round number. It has a five in it, so I know it’s not. I’m really good at math), and also, since nobody shares just 50 Things About Themselves, here are the rest.
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
My son? Or was it the pizza guy? I love the first, and the second one was really nice.
52. Are you nice to everyone?
To their faces… Just joking. I’m usually nice, except when I’m receiving poor service. Then, I’m the opposite.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Many times. That’s one of the pleasant surprises called life.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Cheating is the work of the devil. I’m not joking. Cheaters never prosper. I can’t stand a cheater, and that’s why no matter how good looking he is, I can’t stand Brad Pitt.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Not so much. I think my face betrays me. Or my mouth. I’m not very good at withholding my opinions.
56. Do you think you like someone?
I know that I like someone(s).
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
And I married him.
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
I prefer to be friends with great people.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
Everyone has seen me cry. I cry a lot.
60. Do you hate anyone?
I do. Well, I used to hate her, but now I’m just bored of the whole thing.
61. How’s your heart?
Pumping. I’m really healthy.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
I don’t want to talk about it.
63. Have you ever cried over a boy?
I’m a girl. It’s de regeur. Isn’t it?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
Wouldn’t I like to know. I think it’s my GBFF. I pissed him off and I’m not sorry.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
Ha! Yes they are. Well, more of a fuchsia.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
If it’s a good kiss, it’s never a mistake.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
A man who cries is a man who can share his heart. As long as he’s not crying and obsessed with his mother. That combination might be a problem.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me in the future.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
The pizza delivery guy.
70. How do you look right now?
Pretty bedraggled. My dark circles are reaching legendary proportions.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
I do. My best friend. And, my husband. But, to tell you the truth, I’m always my complete self. That’s caused me problems on occasion.
72. Can you commit to one person?
I’m a commitment-lover. I believe in commitment.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
A woman must have her mysteries.
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
I don’t want to talk about that. Dead bodies are best left buried.
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
I have met the green-eyed monster on occasion.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
Even bad relationships are worth it for the learning experience. However, abusive relationships are not worth anything.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
I’m too much of an optimist.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
Yes. In a few days I’ll see my childhood best friend. I haven’t seen her since we were both 13.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
My Daddy. Obviously.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
That’s a very confusing question. If I wanted to be with me, what would I be doing? Hmmm, well, I’d be counting my bazillion dollars I just won in the Microsoft Special European Lottery.
85. Are you over your past?
I try to be. Every day I try to let go of one negative experience.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
I have. But, it didn’t work out. He had bad breath.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Didn’t I already answer that? This set of questions is getting repetitive. If It’s boring for me, it must be boring for you.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept it?
Probably not. I mean, he dumped me for the Grateful Dead. That’s hard to get over.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
I would start by asking my husband why he was wandering around the neighborhood late at night. Then, I’d consider letting him in.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
I did date one creeper, but we didn’t figure out that he was a creeper until after I dumped him.
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
If I’m not, there will be a big problem.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
I know several people named Michael.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
My nephew is named Matthew, so unless you’re referring to frenching, yes.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
Yes, for the last time, I am, was, and will be in a relationship. I think in January I may have hated him for a few days though.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
I may or may not have been happy with my marriage in March. These things change very quickly depending on the day, you know.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
He thinks he is.
97. Who do you have texts from?
Who don’t have texts from? Robert Downey Jr., that’s who.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I’d say ‘Hands off my husband, ho!’
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
About an hour ago.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
A 25 year old firefighter with a great tattoo and a big heart.
Now, it’s your turn. Go find 100 questions that you like, and answer them. Don’t forget to let me know you did it.